Chris got a new grill. A Traeger to be exact. It can grill, or smoke our food. We have had fun trying to figure the whole thing out. We have a ways to go before we really get it, but it's creating yummy treats.
Here are the boys figuring it out the first time!
Ethan is transitioning to a "new to him" big boy bed. Some days are going better than others with naps and bedtime. At night he likes to talk for awhile and sort out his day. But it is a rite of passage for our little guy. He loves his bed and I think the independence that comes with it. Chris reminded me during an extremely trying day for a nap that several years from now I won't remember these struggles and I'll miss these days when E wants to snuggle. I'll get back to you on that one. :)
Here are a few pictures of his escapades:


