How exciting! I got TWO snow days this week due to blizzard like conditions. Yes, we had a white out a some points of Tuesday afternoon. But that didn't deter Chris and I from venturing down the street to pick up some groceries. We had nothing, and I mean nothing in our house to even snack on. It was time, and since no one was on the streets, we got in and out very quickly!
I did some organizing around the house along with several loads of laundry and dishes, but otherwise, it was nice to have a couple of days to relax. Of course, I probably could have been doing work, but why? I needed these days.
G and P are exhausted by the time the day ends since they are missing out on their daily 8-hour naps. I too am ready for bed by the time the day ends too.
Yesterday I received an exciting phone call from Baby McGee's "Aunt's"... Debbie, Joan and Jenny! The three of them want to throw me a baby shower. My first one!!! I am so excited and humbled that they want to do this for Chris and I. We are looking at dates, but thinking mid-April will be perfect! It'll be nice outside, and I'll be closer to my due date, but not TOO close! Anyway, if you're reading... thank you!
I think that's it for now. Until next time!
E
No comments:
Post a Comment