Last Sunday, Chris and I attended a "Welcoming Baby" class at Stormont-Vail. We were by far the farthest out from having our child, but I felt that it would be a good start to get some helpful information. There were the pregnant mom's there along with support people. Some support people included the baby daddy, grandma and grandpa's. As a way to show "support", the support teams were asked if they would like to wear the empathy belly. One young dad-to-be was volunteered and after 45 minutes he was ready to take the full-term belly off! Then Chris volunteered. He too was uncomfortable and he only wore the belly for about 20 minutes. I think Chris may have said, "I think I'm ready to deliver, since I am farther along than Em is!" They should have put the belly on him, so he'd know what 18 weeks feels like.
It was a good class and we are a little more prepared! Here's a picture of Chris getting the gear on. Visit here for the full on shot!
Until next time!
E
No comments:
Post a Comment