Well, the meteorologists were right, we got snow again yesterday! The weather channel predicted it starting at 11:00A, and sure enough, I looked out my window shortly after 11 and viola.. SNOW! It's crazy. EVERYTHING is closed again today. The YW isn't opening until noon, state offices don't report until 10A, USD 501 shut down for the third day this year. (Now, public schools never closed down for weather when we were in school.)
The snow played havoc on JLT... I had to cancel the January GMM. It was a bummer too. We were going to announce the new board members, welcome the new spring members and get started on the second half of our League year. On to February I guess!
Below is a picture that I took looking outside my office window around 4:00 yesterday afternoon. I typically have a clear view of the state house and can watch the crane move things from side to side and up and down. The crane was in full motion during the "flurries" in the morning, but was landed by noon when it was turning into a white out.

What are you doing for your snow day? Did you get the day off? Are your kids out of school? No matter what you are doing, hope you stay warm and safe!
Until next time!
The snow played havoc on JLT... I had to cancel the January GMM. It was a bummer too. We were going to announce the new board members, welcome the new spring members and get started on the second half of our League year. On to February I guess!
Below is a picture that I took looking outside my office window around 4:00 yesterday afternoon. I typically have a clear view of the state house and can watch the crane move things from side to side and up and down. The crane was in full motion during the "flurries" in the morning, but was landed by noon when it was turning into a white out.
What are you doing for your snow day? Did you get the day off? Are your kids out of school? No matter what you are doing, hope you stay warm and safe!
Until next time!
E
No comments:
Post a Comment