Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Swimming Lessons: pic day 3

Tonight Chris, Ethan and I jumped in the pool feet first (well, walked down the stairs) and partook in our first parent-tot swim class. To our surprise, we are the only ones signed up for the class! Chris and I took turns pulling Ethan through the water, kicking his legs and making his arms reach for the rubber duck. There were a few times that his head would get close to going under and instead of crying, he would sniffle for a second and then pull it together! I am so proud of him.

Today's picture is from earlier in the day when I tried his swim wear on him. May not have been so happy to model. We of course were "those parents" that were snapping pictures before and after class.

Do you swim? I think E is our future paddler!

Until next time!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment