Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I haven't forgotten...

Dear Blog,
I have not forgotten about you! This last month has been extremely busy. Here are a few highlights:

*Follow up appointment with one of our NICU specialists. Got to wean off one med and add a new one. didn't go so well, so we are still trial and erroring it right now!

*Have had multiple meals with friends! Mendy and Terry and baby Mason, Anita, Mindy, Klausmans, Lipps, and Whitney and family... made a lot of memories!

*Gathered with friends for a baby shower to celebrate E! Thanks Carrie and Laurie for caring about us so much. :)

*Had the Gold Rose celebration at JLT... congrats Pam Ferrell. This night caused us to hire a baby sitter. It was a positive experience for me and for little E.

*Saw Dr. Cotter because Ethan turned 4 months old. He has shots and took them like a trooper. (I'll post stats later.)

*Chris has taken a few trips to Newton to see his dad. JW was diagnosed with Cancer in September.

*Saw Dr. Sidlinger at the NICU Follow-Up Clinic and Ethan passed all the tests with flying colors. The things to "work on" are all things already knew and were starting to address.

*I started attending iMom twice a month. It's been good to have a moms group to socialize and learn with.

*Multiple JLT meetings, Marian Clinic meetings and we are moving those organizations forward.

*Took a quick trip to St. Louis to spend a little time together before leaving Chris there for a work conference.

The list could keep going on. I'll leave on the note of how lucky I am to be able to stay home with Ethan right now. This has been a crazy ride, and every day is different. Some great, some very challenging... but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Until next time!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment