Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Surprise!

Well, maybe not a huge surprise, but Ethan is going to be promoted to big brother in February! Chris and I are pretty excited! 


Baby McGee is right at 17 weeks and growing right on track. For obvious reasons, I have had some pretty high anxiety this go around, but I have a great medical team helping me to work it out. 

Last week Chris and I spent approximately 6.5 hours at Stormont-Vail meeting with with Maternal Fetal Medicine (aka, the high risk doctor). It eased my mind just walking in the door! We met with genetics, had a level 2 sonogram, met with Dr. Evans and finished up with 9 vials of blood being removed from my arm. We were exhausted when it was all said and done, but relieved to have some incredible pictures of our little person. 

We will more than likely go every four weeks for a sonogram in addition to our regular OB appointments. But I won't complain! And even with all these extra pictures, we are planning to stay neutral on gender until delivery! 

So that's our news and I'm sticking to it! Keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as we navigate another pregnancy and celebrate our new one in February with us! 

Until next time!
E