Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's been awhile

WOW! Time flies when you're having fun!

I  really do mean to update this blog more often. I am just having so much fun with little E, that I sometimes lose track of time. Before I know it, a month has gone by and nothing has been said.

Here are a few things we have been up to:
*E was a monkey for his first Halloween! We've called him a monkey from day one, so it was appropriate. We went to the Borjon's for a Halloween party and then Chris and I went to the Pilands for a little bit of adult fun. On Halloween night, we went and hung out in Potwin with E's good friend Ephraim and his parents Amy and Chris. They had nearly 2,000 trick or treaters come by their house. CRAZY!

*E attended his first Political Party for Laura Kelly. I decked him out in his fancy jeans, plaid shirt and orange vest and prayed to the gods that he behaved while we were there. He was a special guest that Laura invited to attend.

*Chris and I have had a few nights of fun ourselves. Bowling with 20-30 and Le Bon Vivant.

*Chris went out of town for three days due to work and while he was gone, E and I had a few specialist appointments that I'm proud to say, I handled all alone! I didn't know if I could, and I did!

*In one weekend the McGee family 1. Was surprised with a visit from Colorado Grandma Jenny who proved to be a lifesaver to us! 2. Hosted the Krumins McGee Financial Group Client Event; 3. JLT Merry Marketed all day Friday and Saturday; 4. Le Bon Vivanted Saturday night and 5. Had E baptized on Sunday ending with brunch at our house.

*E had his first Thanksgiving and handled it like a champ. Chicago McGee's were here and it was really nice to hang out with them for a few days.

*E started solids and is starting to figure it all out. So far he's just had his rice cereal and carrots.

I'll post a few pictures when I get them off my camera. We've had a lot of great times and a lot of fantastic memories.

Until next time!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment