Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time is flying!

I honestly can't believe how fast time is moving past me. Here are a few highlights that the McGee family (all five of us) have been up to!

Ethan has become a regular at the Library participating Baby Bookworm. He LOVES music and books so it is the perfect combo while getting mom out of the house!

Chris and I took E on his first "First Friday" art walk in August. We decided to try the NOTO district and found it to be quaint and cute.

Attended Ephraim's first birthday party. It was a carnival theme from the invites to the decor. Thumbs up to Amy on the planning. E's first will probably not be so creative.

I am still plugging away with JLT and have had several evenings away doing that business. It really is rewarding.

Spent some time with Crystal and Whiney. W and E will be prom dates we have decided. Just too cute and so close in age. :)

Chris and I attended the 20-30 Gala and had a nice evening out. Mindy, Liz, Stacie, Laura and I bid on weekend package to the Kentucky Derby... but we were out bid by several thousand dollars.

Been to the Farmers Market downtown almost every Saturday and Sunday's have become our lazy day.

Found out that some good friends are having a baby boy in January! SO excited for them. :)

Gatsby and Pippi have enjoyed some time at the salon and look pretty as ever.

Ethan has decided now that he is 12 weeks old, that it is okay to sleep through the night and mom and dad are not complaining! We had nights that went like this: 5, 8, 8.5, 9, 11, 9... and yes those are hours!

And for my birthday yesterday,  E and I went to the Kansas History Museum with Amy and Ephraim and Julie and Elliott. Babies were 1 month, 3 month and 1 year... it was a hoot!

It's been busy in our house, but has never been better. We are all looking forward to the fall and some cooler weather to be outside more.

What have you been up to? Got any great ideas for E and I to do together? Want a playdate? Just hollar!

Until next time!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment